My current quick-and-easy


Living in Cape Town means it is still dark while driving to work. Most of the times I am still half way asleep. Thank heavens that my husband drives. These are the products I find myself using most days going to work.


Placecol Refreshing shea Moisturiser.

I love this moisturiser cause it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves my skin soft and moist and give the foundation something to hold onto. It does not really have a fragrance but it does smell clean (if that makes any sense). This product can be found at some Edgars stores and the placecol salons. Here is the link to their website : http://www.placecol.com

L'Oreal True Match

It is seen all over the beauty blogs and YouTube videos and I think this should be in every woman's "on the go" kit. It applies easy, blends beautiful and feels light on the skin. But I will have to admit even setting it with some powder, it does not last the whole day. But I still love it. It is available at Clicks and most of the department stores. 


NYX Love in Paris

This is such a compact palette. Easy to put in your make-up bag for any touch-up's later during the day. I love the fact that there is shimmery shadows as well as the matte shadows. The looks are endless that you can create with this palette. Anything from a everyday look to a glamorous evening out look. You can find these at Clicks and they come in different colours.


Clinique High Impact Mascara & Avon Blackest Black Eye Liner

As you can see from the photo this mascara is well used and i love it! It will take lots of convincing for me to change to another mascara. Although it is a bit on the pricey side, its lasts me a while. It never looks clumpy on my lashes and I do not look like I have not slept in 7 days by mid afternoon (cause it does not fall out under my eyes). Grab these at most department stores, Clicks or Red Square

Now the eye liner I am not such a fan off. It does feel clumpy and applies quite thick on the lash line. I use to use the Revlon Eye liner ( :-( sad face because it is finished) but I got this Avon liner as a gift and thought of trying it out. I do have other Avon liners that I am very happy with using, so I am not sure if I just got a "dud" but this liner gets the thumbs DOWN from me.


NYX Matte Lip Cream

WOW! What a soft, silky and smooth texture. I have very dry lips and most lipsticks look flaky on my lips. But because it has a creamy texture it glides on and give a matte finish leaving my lips looking beautiful and not feeling dry at all. This you can find at Clicks.

I hope you have enjoyed reading and if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment.

Love ya 
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,