August Faves 2015


Another month has gone by and another beauty fave is up on the blog. This is what has been on my face everyday, the whole of this month. Work was so busy that make-up was down to the bare minimum. I did however discover some gems.



Gosh Lipstick

This color is easy to wear, comfortable on the lips and looks natural. I have been rocking this Monday to Friday beginning of Aug to end of Aug. It might not last all that long after the coffee cup test but you do not even need a mirror to pop it back on again. I already have a spare waiting in the cupboard.



L.A. Girl Pro Powder

Remember that gem I was speaking about earlier this week. I introduce L.A. Girl Pro Powder. This is a loose powder that create magic on your face. The powder is milled extremely fine, when tapping off the excess it creates a white cloud. I think the biggest magic trick is the fact that it make my foundation look matte but without looking cake face. This mean I can use dewy foundations in the winter when my face is super dry. The other good trick is the price. It is really affordable. 


L.A. Girl Pro BB Cream

I always thought : "why would you want to put a base on if coverage is not the aim of the game." More recently I came to realize that its not always about covering everything that you do not like. This bb cream is light weight and it just evens out the skin. It goes hand in hand withe the PRO Powder. I am already on my second tube. It provides a very natural look and complexion.


Catrice Defining Blush

I picked this up a few weeks ago on a sale at Dis-Chem. I did not think that I will love it as much as I am. It is natural looking and blends well. It's one of those blushes that does not blow your socks off but you reach for it more often than not. Love this blush!!!


Benefit Roller Lash

Since we are talking so much about  magic, this this another magic producing tube. This is like having an eyelash curler in your mascara. Not only does it separate your eyelashes but it also open them up making you look more awake. It does not clump up, last all day and is not too hard to remove. The bristle is shaped in a half moon shape to assist with the curl, it is also a plastic wand that help on the volume. If you are willing to splurge a bit I recommend this mascara.  


Labello Lip Butter

I have gone through so many of these tins that I have lost count. There is a couple at my work desk and in my handbag and next to my bed and around in the house. Last month the blueberry flavor was combined with the Cosmopolitan and I bought the magazine just for the lip butter - its a new flavor. I do not think it is available for retail yet.

What was your favorite product this month? Tell me about it.

Love ya
Melanie 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,