Collection of Old Hauls

If you visit my blog regularly you would have noticed that I was absent for a couple of months. I am very glad to be back and I am back posting on a regular schedule again. Now just because I was not writing does not mean that I stopped buying too much makeup goodies.

Let us have a look at a couple hauls that should have been posted earlier.



If I can remember correctly, then I bought this Dec 2014. 



This haul was round about February.



I think I caused this damage in April.



This happened somewhere in May but the brushes is always available.



If I am correct I think I got these end of May or Middle of June.



According to Instagram this was bought 12 week ago, putting it around early July.


What products did you enjoy testing out this year? Tell me about it in the comments section below

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,