I am on holiday - Take a peek what I packed in my vanity bag.


As you are reading this post I am on a short holiday up North. Do not worry there will still be posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the next three weeks. In this post I will show you all he goodies I took with me. I had to pack light as we flew, and the bags always go home a bit fuller, Right?


Shower time.

I have decided to really put an effort into packing minimal. I have left all the luxuries at home and just packed the bare minimal as we will be visiting three locations and having one vanity bag makes thing a whole lot easier. 





Smelly cat - Smelly cat... (for my F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans out there)





Skin Care



Packing my makeup was the biggest challenge. Knowing I cannot take all my favorites and that I have to only pack what I will need on a daily basis. That can change very quickly, so I decided on some fool proof items.


Skin






Eyes



Lips & Cheeks





This is my vanity bag that I will be taking. The top part is deeper than the bottom. It is perfect to divide your your products. Best advance it holds for me is that I only have to pack one bag. That makes the hubby very happy and a happy hubby ensures good traveling.

What do you pack when you go on holiday? Tell me about it in the comments below

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,