Quick Review of my Retailbox sale purchase


Recently Retail Box had an up to 50% discount clearance sale. I obviously jumped at this opportunity and got a couple of goodies. Please go and check out their website if you are living in South Africa. They deliver your goodies country wide and their customer service is awesome. I really appreciate the little hand written note that came along with the package, it gives it a bit of personal touch. .Let me quickly show you what I got


Invisabobble

I love using these hair bands. They come in different colors and you can get them at most hair salons. They grip the hair nice and tight, without damaging the hair. I have a set of clear ones, Black ones, pink ones and when I saw these on the sale I thought I will contribute to the cause (some of the proceeds go towards breast cancer). I highly recommend this and I do not think I will ever use another type of hair tie.





Cindy-Lou Manizer

I have been drooling over Mary-Lou Manizer's sister ever since I got my Mary-Lou Manizer, but I have so many blushes in my collection that I could not justify buying another. When I spotted this on the sale, I did not even bat an eyelid or tried to justify my purchase - It's on sale, what more reason do you need? I popped it into my basket and I am sooo ecstatic about this baby. Really looking forward to spend some quality face time together LOL! 



Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner

I love a good shampoo and conditioner combo. Currently my hair is quite healthy and I wish to keep it that way. Like I have said before, I have very thin and fine hair and it gets oily very quickly. At the moment I am trying to wash my hair less times during the week to try and promote normal oil control and to try and stop my body form over producing natural oils. In doing so I am using more dry shampoo than normal and I am hoping that this combo will replenish what the dry shampoo is taking from it.

What items are you drooling over on the Retail Box website? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , ,