February Haul



I love beauty shopping, going to clicks or Dis-Chem gets me  really excited. Roaming the beauty hallways, looking like a swatch monster on the hunt for a beauty gem. This month I have got a bit of everything to show you.




Sorbet Foot File



I am still on the lookout for the perfect foot file. When I visited Sorbet (review) end of January the lady used one of these files on my feet. The one side have got a very grainy surface, the other is a bit smoother. I think the one side will be great for removing dead skin and the other for smoothing out the skin. The handle is quote sturdy and I am looking forward to trying out this fie.




MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul

I have been wanting to get this blush for so long. The mineralize blushes are sheer but buildable with each and every layer. This is brownish blush with a very slight gold pearlish shine. I find it to be a very natural color, especially on my fair skin. The pearlish shine is my favorite part, it is so very subtle but provide that “glow from within”.  So worth the wait!




Wood Wick Trilogy (Vanilla Bean, Caramel, Biscotti)

I have a few Wood Wick candles and this one is the latest edition to my collection. It’s an extremely sweet smell, but it smells like bakery. To be completely honest I have not burnt this candle yet, but I am looking forward to having my house smell like a bakery. I will do a review on my candle collection soon.




Oral-B Professional Sensitivity

I recently paid a visit to my dentist and complained about my teeth being very sensitive to heat. She recommended this toothpaste and I have high hopes for it. There is a lot of claims that this toothpaste apparently can solve. Let’s put this baby to the test this month.




Co-Lab Dry Shampoo Extreme Volume

This is my second bottle of the Co-Lab Dry Shampoo that I am testing. So far I can say that I love the smell and that there is definitely one that I like more than the other. A dry shampoo is a “must” in my routine for different reasons.




Creightons in Lime & Grapefruit Energise Shower Burst

I am one of those people that will stay in bed until the very possible last second so this is such a refreshing smell. In PNP there were two different flavors / scents. The other was too sweet for my liking but this one is so refreshing and uplifting.




Gosh 9 Shades Shadow Collection in To Enjoy in New York

What an awesome palette! The shades are extremely buttery and blend easily. I might be late on the bandwagon but when I swatched the tester in the shop this palette went into my basket immediately. Looking forward to getting time to play with this baby.




Babyliss Sophistique

What a blast from the past. I recently saw a hairstyle on Pinterest that is based on his look. Needless to say I had a difficult time getting the “Folds” neat. This darling will most definitely do the trick. I am looking forward to playing with this awesome hair tool.




Wet & Wild - Walking on Eggshells

I have owned this trio before and when my mother visited she loved it, so I gave it to her. It became clear very quickly that I had to replace it urgently. This is a beautiful trio for everyday use. The shadow blends easily it tells you which color to use where. I recommend this for everyone that loves makeup, even the ones that is not too keen. So good!




Essence Lip Liners in Cute Pink & Satin Mauve

These babies are so darn cheap but so good! I think this liner is under R20 and such a steal. They are creamy and pigmented and they feel comfortable on the lips. The colors I got is very everyday appropriate and natural. Looking forward to using these.

What products did you get in the month of Feb? Tell me in the comments below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,