What's New - Catrice April 2016


Catrice is one of those brands that feels like a breath of fresh air! When visiting Dis-Chem I always stop at their stand and there is always something I want to add to my basket. Their products is affordable and the quality is really good. Just like Essence they have limited / trend editions from time to time. They have some cult faves and some really stand out products.

Now in April they launched a whole bunch of new products and in this post I will be showing you some of the products that has got me in a spin.


Catrice Prime & Fine Professional Contouring palette

I am not that comfortable with contouring yet. It is a skill I have yet to perfect. I do however think that this palette will assist.  For my light skin I will have to take the bottom palette shown in the picture and it looks to me that the contour shade is that perfect grey ashy shade to create a sculpted contour. 


Eye'Matic Eye Powder

This type of item is very trendy at the moment. The product is stored in the cap and every time you close the product you dip it into the powder ready to go when you need it again. The colors range from a blueish white to a deep plumb color. They all seem kind of shimmery but not glittery. The tapered shape of the sponge applicator will assist in getting to the more difficult spots. I think these will be awesome on their own or topped over another color especially in the middle of the mobile lid to catch a bit of light and to make you eyes look a bit bigger.


High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder

Who cannot benefit from a bit of highlighting especially if it look this beautiful? The powder is said to be very finely milled. This is a baked highlighting powder that contains minerals and light reflecting particles that will add the extra glow! Whether you want to highlight the top points of your face or have an all over glow this I think will be an awesome product!



Prime & Fine Beautifying Primer

A pink primer with a very subtle shimmer and nourishing Vitamin E. This can be used under your foundation to extend the wear or it can be worn on its own to give your skin that "lit from within" look. The glow is drawn from the light reflecting pearl pigments  that will assist in making the skin look flawless!

Illuminating Blush in Vie En Rose

What a beautiful blush! This is a blush and highlighter in one, it will add color and shine and allow the look of a healthy glow to the cheeks. I think this will look great on fair to medium skin, if you have a darker skin tone this might be a stunning highlight for you as it isn't too light in color but is still illuminating.






Blush Artist Shading Palette

These palettes provide a harmonious shades the set, highlight and provide color where needed. The powder is extremely fine and is said to be long wearing. The shade range provide a bronze / apricot, berry / coral or the classic Rosewood colors. Out of the whole range this is the item I am most excited to try out. When I saw it, my heart skipped a beat (#trueblushaddict).


Velvet Brow Powder Artist

This pencil is said to provide fuller more defined brows. The sponge tip applicator assists in filling the gaps with a soft velvet texture like powder and the brush shapes the brows in a jiffy. Once again the powder is in the cap which means that you will never have to sharpen the pencil and this will be the only item you will need for POWER BROWS.

These are the items I look forward to and will try and pick up to put them to the test. What new Catrice products has got your heart racing? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , ,