May Faves 2016


Another month that has passed by and it has been another hectic one! I had a couple of items that pulled me through this month. I can not believe how fast the year is flying by. Let's get into the post were I tell you about all the goodies I loved this month.


Young Solution Treatment Drops

I had a few troubled and unwelcome family members this month, but these drops are amazing. They dry out spots like no one's business and then the spots just disappear leaving no marks.  I do not know what is in this bottle but it is magic. Just a few drops during the day and it makes even the worst looking spot vanish. Its really inexpensive, like R40 at Dischem or Clicks.


DKNY Be Delicious

The hubby got me this lovely fragrance for Christmas and I only wore it once or twice since then, except for this month. I really got into it and I am considering buying the big bottle. Its a very well known perfume and I am sure a lot of ladies enjoy this perfume. The top notes include grapefruit, cucumber and magnolia. The smell is fresh and uplifting.


Lancome Juicy Shaker in Mangoes Wild

Sitting in an office with an aircon blasting from 6m till home time can take a toll on ones skin and lips. These shakers are awesome. They are moisturising and smell amazing and this baby stood on my desk the whole of May. Keep your eyes peeled on the blog, a full review is on it's way.


Catrice Treasure Trove Eyeshadow Palette 

I got this middle of May but used it ever since. It is such a nice palette and the packaging is darlingly beautiful. On the inside there is a magnificent size mirror and the design on the outside is interesting. The shadows are extremely soft and easy to blend. You get a variety of matte and shimmers and more than enough colors to create a look for an everyday look or a more of a smokey eye look. The only problem I have is that some of the colors blend into one brown color. This is part of the Catrice Limited edition called Treasure Trove. You can find this at Dischem and if they are still available I would suggest you pick it up if neutrals is your jam.



Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Day Cream

Oops, I only saw now that I got the wrong side. This day cream was part of a gift with purchase. It is so amazing and I will most definitely buy the full size. It has SPF30 and is just exactly what I need. A little goes a long way and it smells good. I really enjoyed this. 

What was your faves this month? Is there an item that you believe everyone should know about?
Let us know in the comments below.

Love ya
Melanie


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,