June Haul 2016


During the month of June I picked some goodies that got me excited, some were repurchases and others were new discoveries that changed my life! As we go into winter I find that the colors one use on your eyes and cheeks might change and the ones I got is perfect for the colder weather. Let me show you what I got.


Wet N Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink

Three words - YouTube Cult Favorite. Everybody on YouTube is always raving about this blush and has got like 7 back ups. I decided I want to check this out and I will let you know if it is worth the hype. It looks gorgeous and on my fair skin it will hopefully be perfect. Keep an eye out for a full review.  


Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette

This to me is the ultimate winter palette. It is so versatile, you can create a natural look with just a bit of liner and mascara or you can go all glamorous with a smokey eye. You do not have to play by the rules but the nominated colors can provide some guidance. The pigmentation is amazing and it is relatively long wearing.    


LA Girl PRO Powder

I will buy this powder again and again and again. Its magic in a tub and it's affordable. It sets my makeup without making me looking cakey and flat. Yes! it can get a bit messy, but that is the name of the game with loose powers. I promise you it's worth the mess. I find it to be light weight on the skin but gets the job done.


LA Girls PRO BB Cream in light

This is a repurchase and I think it is my third tube already. For the longest time I could not find this at Di-Chem and when they were in stock, the color light will never be there cause it is so popular. It's great for everyday wear if all you need is a light coverage to even out your skin tone. It feels natural on the skin  and can be applied with your fingers or a buffing brush, I prefer my fingers. What a winner!


MAC in Viva Glam II

I honestly do not know why it took me so long to finally pick this baby up. I have been eyeing it for so long and when I visited the MAC store and they used it on me, I decided now was the time. Its a satin formula but you do not even need a mirror to apply this color. I feel it's a very natural color and can be used with most makeup looks and any outfit. So Glad I picked this up. 


Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder in light

I am so pale and the winter is not helping at all. This is the perfect color for me to bronze up m face. It does not make my skin look muddy at all but rather give it a sun kissed look. The powder smell heavily of coconut and it's a bit over powering but I can overlook it because the results are awesome.


MAC 130

This was such life saver, I have been using it non stop since I got it. Lately I have been using a lot of cream products on my face and this works like a dream. It has got a combination of natural and synthetic bristles. You can also use the brush to blend powder but I find that with the bristle combination it works best with cream products in my opinion.

What goodies did you get? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to our post.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,