Review : Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Foundtion


Finding the perfect foundation is extremely hard for me, there is always something about my foundation that just puts me off, and the other problem I have is that halfway through I'm already looking for a new one. But up until now I have been enjoying the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish. You have seen it on the blog and my social media quite regularly the last few weeks. Let start with the full review :

Packaging - 

When you buy the product it comes in a gorgeous box, true Elizabeth Arden style - Classic and elegant. The bottle itself is made from glass and the lid is a thick plastic with the Logo on top. It feels luxurious and sturdy and the writing on the bottle is clear an  minimal. The Flawless Finish Foundation has got a pump which ensures for better hygiene.

Applicator - 

This foundation can be applied in many ways. I find that  fingers does not blend it all too well, it's too liquidy and my beauty blender does the job okayish. With the beauty blender most of the coverage disappear and I find it a bit patchy. My favorite way to apply this foundation is with a buffing brush. It gives that flawless and even look and when set with a powder is just look amazing.

Staying Power -

At night when it is time to remove the face of the day, there is still a good amount of foundation left on my skin. I find that this foundation wears well during the day and does not really oxidize on my skin. It is said to have shine control ingredients and the formula is suppose to be transfer resistant.

Formula - 

As you can see in the picture below the consistency is almost like a smooth whipped mouse. It stays in that form until you distribute the product. It does not settle down dry on the skin or cling to dry patches, it rather become like second skin. EA describe this foundation as a lightweight, velvety formula with medium to full coverage. It blends beautiful and look very natural. My skin feel moisturised and natural when I wear this foundation. EA recommend this for normal to oily skin types.


Color Range - 

There are 8 shades in the range and they vary from light to dark. I think most people will get a color match but it might not be right for your skin tone. I would suggest that you have a EA consultant color match you and then you wear it a while and have a look at the color in natural light. I find that the color suites me perfectly and it blends in like second skin  - like I said before.

Where to get -

You can get this from any EA counters in varies Edgers, Foschini or Red Square or Red Square online Shop.

Pricing - 

This foundation retails for R450 and you get 30ml. I think for the quality the foundation is worth the price. I can get full coverage without looking and feeling cakey. It looks natural and feel lght weight.

I love this foundation and I have used the Flawless Finish from a young age  previous formulation. I feel that it has improved on what was already an awesome foundation. If you have used it before, what was your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , ,