If I could only use 1 from each category


I saw this post a couple of times and was reading through Jessica Jade's post when I realized I wanted to do this post as well. It was so much fun going through my collection and picking the items. 


FACE

LA Girl Pro BB Cream - When you see this BB Cream at Dis-Chem, jump and grab one. They are always out of the Light shade and it's with good reason. This BB Cream is not heavy on the skin and feels more like a tinted moisturizer. It just evens out my skin leaving it looking healthy and balanced.

LA Girl Pro Powder - This powder is amazing! It's very inexpensive and just locks my foundation in place. Yes, it creates a huge mess from time to time but it is worth the struggle. It's light weight and extremely finely milled. If you are looking for some extra coverage, this is not your pick because it is translucent and add no color nor coverage.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is what you are looking for. A little goes a long way and it can cover anything. From dark under eye circles to pigmentation and anything in between. I have to set this very quickly otherwise it will crease on me. 


CHEEKS

MAC Bronzing Power - What a stunning bronzer. It does not pull orange on me and you might think it's a bit dark, and yes in the pan it looks very dark but it translate very sheer when used on the cheeks. It provides a gorgeous sun kissed bronze color to the face.

MAC Warm Soul - A blush close to my heart. I find it to be very subtle on the cheeks and to provide a stunning healthy glow. It's very difficult for me to describe the color on my skin, all that comes to mind is natural. Keep an eye out for the full review coming soon.

MAC Soft & Gentle - A lovely highlight, when applied with a light hand its gorgeous and shiny but it is seriously addictive. The more you add the more you think you need. Check out my review here.


EYES

Inglot Freedom System Palette - The Inlot palettes are my favorite on the market at the moment. Not only can you choose your own colors, but the shadows are phenomenal. They are long lasting, super pigmented and easy to use. I highly recommend you check them out.

Benefit Roller Lash - If you do not mind spending a bit more than normal on a mascara, this mascara will change your life. It lengthens, open the eyes, curl the lashes and it is super black. The formula is easy to work with. It has made my monthly faves twice, here and here.

Inglot Gel Liner in #77 Black - I love this liner. I find it easy to use and it lasts all day. It is super duper black and when you battle at night to get rid of it, you know it's long lasting. I will purchase this over and over until they discontinue it (Inglot, please do not ever discontinue this liner!!!)


LIPS

MAC Syrup - This is a no fuss lipstick. A mirror is not always necessary, it's comfortable on the lips and it will suite any eye look. From a glamorous look to just mascara and blush. I also think that it will suite most skin tones, on me it a nice and natural color but on a deeper skin tone it might be a "your lip but better" look. If you are going to get any MAC lipstick, I will recommend this one.

These items are those that I will choose time after time from each category. What items will you choose? Let me know in the comments below or leave the link to your post.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,