July Haul 2016


Looking at this picture you can almost do a full face of makeup. LOL!! I feel it was a good month for Essence, I wanted to try a couple of their products. I also been looking for a bronzer for ages and looked at the MAC bronzer for ages, so I decided one day when I was feeling spendy "just get it!" Now let me tell you about all the products.


MAC Bronzing Powder

I could not help or contain myself and I have already used this bronzer a little bit. It looks very dark in the pan but it transfer so subtly to the skin and is very buildable. I have been looking for a decent bronzer for a while as I am still new to bronzing. It's so easy to make it look muddy and dirty, but when it's done well, it takes your makeup to a whole new level. The mirror on the inside is just the cherry on the cake. 


Essence Matt touch blush in 10 - Peach me up!

A peachy blush color is perfect for my skintone and this one is no different. If you look closely you will notice that I already dipped into this one aswell - naughty, naughty I know. This powder is so soft and I am really excited to use it. It's giving me life as I am writing this. Excuse me a minute, I'm going to apply blush 11 o'clock at night - be back soon... 


Essence smokey 2 in 1 Khol Liner

This looked very interesting for me online and I really wanted to test and try it. My only concern is as it gets used more and more, it will get blunt and more of a round shape rather than the tapered shape it currently is. When I swatched it, the tip felt really nice and soft and I think it will apply easily and creamy. Just not sure about the longevity but I will revert back on that.


Essence Lash Princess - False lash effect mascara

Nicole from Young Wild and Polished raves about this mascara time and again, I had to just buy it and put it to the test. In the past I have not had good luck with Essence mascaras and it makes me sad because everyone loves their mascaras. I'm hoping and holding thumbs that this will pretty please be the ONE!


Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Passion

I recently done a review on these liquid lipsticks - here - and I bough this color to round off my color selection for the post. I enjoy the formula and it smells awesome. The color is perfect for winter and it lasts a decent amount of time. For me they are a bit pricey when it comes to collecting more than two or three colors but I feel with the pink and red (my usual colors) and the coral color as a "adventurous" color I am set for now. 



Essence Velvet Stick in 03 Mega Melon

To be honest, I think this might be more of a spring or summer color. I am sure I can make it work with a natural eye look and loads of mascara. These lippie sticks from Essence is very quickly becoming a huge favorite of mine as they are so afforadable and so darn good. I highly recommend them and I am looking forward to using this one.

What is the items that you added to your collection this month? Please leave a comment below or a link to your blogpost and I would love to go and check it out.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,