Faves : September 2016


September has come and gone, we are going to visit my Dad soon, I am looking forward to it so much. It's been a rough year for both of us, not only loosing my mom but work and health and a whole lot of things has happened. Luckily I have beauty goodies to turn to (a wonderful husband as well) but in this post I'm going to tell you about the lovelies that caught my eye from my stash.




MAC Lipstick in Syrup

I adore this lipstick, although it's not super long lasting, it is comfortable on the lips and go with every look. It's great for popping on your lips just before you run out the door. I have been using this a lot this month at work with an almost "no makeup makeup" look. Even when I pop out to the shops, this is what I put on my lips. It's really great and I do not have anything like it in my collection.


L.A. Girl Pro BB Cream

This baby has been featured in so many faves blog posts it's not even funny. It's light weight on the skin and covers just enough to even out the skin. If you are going out for the day, please remember to add some SPF as this BB Cream does not have SPF in it. It's also very budget friendly but the bigger problem is that there is almost never stock when I get to Dis-Chem, so when there is stock I usually take 2 or 3 tubes, just in case...



MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush

This is another frequent feature on my channel. This brownish blusher is gorgeous and appear so natural on the skin. It fits perfectly in my almost "no makeup makeup" look this month. You can pile this stuff on and it will still look natural. I have been googling this blusher and I can not find it on the MAC website anymore. I hope it's not been discontinued, that will be a very sad day for me.


Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

It was love at first use! I could honestly see a diffidence in my skin within the first week. The serum has a herbal smell to it and is not quite translucent but kind of thick at the same time. It provides hydration and nourishment that makes my skin look healthy and assist in the application of my makeup. Sadly the high price tag makes me reluctant to use it everyday cause it is so stunning.


Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara

I got this sample size mascara as a gift with purchase and I have been really enjoying it. It provides great length and separates the lashes nicely. The packaging is interesting and the formula is stunning. The bristles is spaced in such a way to add length and to hold a curl, the downside of the brush is shaped to help with the bottom lashes. It's a great all rounder and I might even pick up the full size one day.



Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cucumber

Since spring is here I found that this perfume is perfect for everyday use. It's light and fresh and floral / fruity. I find this perfume very light weight and easy to wear. When I smell this I want to put on sandles and a summer dress and go to beach. It is most definitely more expensive than deodorant but I am more than a perfume user rather than a body spray type of person. The price tag is not too high considering you are getting a 100ml. This is my daily scent and I will continue using it throughout spring, I might even use it into summer. 


Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser

I bought this  at the end of August and I am a bit on the fence about this. I have been using it throughout the month and it is very convenient and I am sure I'll buy another bottle but there is some good and bad to this product. Pop me a message in the comments if you would want to see a full review on this.

What was the goodies that got you through the month? I would love to know so please leave a comment below or leave a link to your post.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,