Haul : October 2016


I'm back! Been on leave for a while, but we are back. I decided that while I am on leave, I'm also going to take a break from blogging. There is some awesome goodies in this haul and I even tested some out while on leave.


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil

I received two samples at an EA counter a while back and I fell in love instantly. It was not long before I bought the full size. It smells very herbaly (that's not a word, I know) and can be used all over the body - Hair, face, arms, legs and even marks on the skin. You can expect a full review soon.  


Elizabeth Arden Original Eight Hour Cream

This is another one of those "use all over" products. It most definitely not my favorite smell but you do apparently get an odorless eight hour cream. I have a tiny tube in my hand bag and have been using it for so long. There is also a sample jar on my desk filled with this that I use on my lips as a balm. It truly is a staple in any beauty guru's stash.    



Red Square Mascara Sampler

When I look at this package I get giddy with excitement. 4 High end mascaras and then a Discount code when purchasing your favorite, what more do you want? I find that the sample size mascaras can last you quite some time and in my collection a smaller size it better as I use and finish it before it dries out. Would you want to see a review on the box or just one of them?


Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray

I am not very good with hair styles, but I have really been trying to do more stuff with my hair since I am growing it. It does not help I have long hair and just pull it into a pony tail each day. I however do need some help to keep everything in place.



NYX soft Matte lip cream in Milan

I think I have two more lip creams and they really are awesome, I am honestly not sure why I have so little. This color is a gorgeous pink and I think it is perfect for spring going into summer. If it is as good as the other cream lippies, I'm truly looking forward to using this a lot.




Essence Winter Wonderful blush - 01 Winter kissed cheeks

I love the Essence limited editions and this is from the last one. I honestly have so many blushers, I do not need more! But this was so gorgeous. It's a bit of all three, highlight-blusher-bronzer. What more do you need?


Babyliss Boost Le Volume

Hmmmm, now there is a bit of a story behind this one. I had a gorgeous lace "bun helper" but my puppy got hold of it and now it is no more :-( 
I can say right off the bat that this is not really impressing me, but I hope it performs well to over come the look issue...


Babyliss Epingles Spirales x 3

I love messy buns and this looked very interesting. I hope that this works well. If you have tried it, let me know how you used it. LOL


Babyliss Sophistique La Queue De Cheval

Except for the name, this picture does not need any explanation other than it works like a dream!

What goodies did you pick up in October? Let me know or leave a link to your haul post.

Love ya
Melani

Labels: , , , , , , , ,