Favorites : January 2017


Hi guys, hope you are all doing well. So, the first month of 2017 has come and gone. For the most part of January it's been a good month, and I look back with joy, but I also discovered a few amazing products and rediscovered some oldies but goodies. Let me tell you all about the the products I enjoyed in the month of January.


Human+Kind Deep Cleansing Cloths

I know that I have mentioned this in a recent "Blogger Haul" post, but it was one of the outstanding products this month. From the first time I used it and for ever more. The cloth is so soft and gentle on the skin. It's like nothing I have ever used. It takes off all the left over makeup without being abrasive and harsh on your skin. When you are done, it's so easy to rinse out and get cleaned. Now, I wonder if you can throw this in the washing machine??? Hmmm
Anyhow, this is an amazing face cloth and I highly recommend it for everyone and anyone. 


Lush Shower Gel in Bubbly

 A refreshing shower gel that smells just like tangerine. Remember the orange Sweeto coldrink? It smells exactly like that and it's such a refreshing smell early in the morning when I am still (and probably would still be until I get some coffee into my body) half asleep. The consistency is thick yet still runny enough and it creates the most beautiful lather. Hmmmm


Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

This is the oldie but a goodie I was talking about. This was the only makeup remover my Mom used and I showcased it in a post I have done with all my Mom's Favorites, check it out here. It's a gentle makeup remover but so brilliantly effective! You shake it up to mix the oil in and you honestly do not need a lot. This is something I will repurchase over and over and over (not only out of nostalgia, but also because it's so darn great).


Essence Mosaic Blush in 40 - Berry Connection 

This is one of the most natural blushers in my collection. It looks slightly too pink in the pan, but it provides the most beautiful natural flush. There is a good mixture of coral with pink and a tiny bit of brown that provide that gorgeous natural flush. 


Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Coral

This is the other standout product for January. The lipsticks formula and color make this lipstick a winner and is leaving me wanting all the other shades in this range. It's the perfect coral for my skin tone and it lasts quite a long time, the other amazing plus point is the way it fades. You can most definitely expect a full review. 


Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

This will be the second time this mascara makes it into a favorites post, click the link to check out in which other favorites post I featured this mascara. I find that it wears comfortable without any flaking or transfer. The brush was something I had to get use to, but it's gorgeous.


Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner in Waterproof

I have fallen so hard for this product it's unbelievable. There is such a huge hype about this liner and I truly did not understand what it is all about until I started using this liner. It changed my life! It is easy to use and once you get the hang of it, easy to apply. It lasts all day but is easy enough to remove at night when I am taking off my makeup. Furthermore, it adds drama to the eyes like no other liner and I highly recommend this liner.

What was your favorite products for this month? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post.

Love ya
Melanie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,